Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's 2010! I'm back!




Sunset at Tian'anmen

It's been two weeks since I came back. Haven't check my blog until now. I'm sure somebody will be curious where I went for the past four months. I was traveling. I spent almost three months doing an attachment in China. Mainly bioinformatics analysis.

Hmmm... what should I write in the first post of 2010?! A notification that I'm back ofcourse. :p Considering how busy I am lately, I don't think I have much time to update my blog regularly. It's a pity. Oh well, I guess I will just make a quick post everytime I think of something.

2 comments:

b@wee January 22, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Share with us what you learnt during your attachment la. Any cool new skills?

Melissa Wong January 26, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

A bit of this and that. Will be happy to share.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP