Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome!

Selamat datang!

The idea of blogging about biotechnology prompts me not long ago. I was inspired by the rewarding satisfaction from another blogger. I realized that it’s not too late to create my own blog. Instead of just another personal blog, I want it to be different (Who doesn’t?!). Then, I google “blog biotechnology Malaysia” and Oh My! I only found one or two blog. At that moment I have decided, my blog is about biotechnology in Malaysia. It’s about creating awareness in Forest industry. It’s about reaching out to biotechnology community particularly in UKM and updating on the latest happenings on campus. In the meantime, I want to keep this blog fun and enjoyable.

If you think you are too small to have an impact, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito!

2 comments:

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

thanks for inviting me to view this blog, I'm currently with UNIMAS Zoonosis team and working out in wild animal physiology, we might not be plant biotechnologist, but we carried out a lot of research in forest resource using field expertise and also keeping up with new technique in biotechnology. you are welcome to visit out activities web page, http://borneozoology.ning.com/

Melissa Wong February 23, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Thanks for the link. It's a cool website. Can I can join one of your field work? :p

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP