Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A blogger's problem

When I first started blogging two months ago, I put lots of efforts in customizing my blog. If you haven't notice, the template theme is green, the nice tropical calender and the digital clock. It wasn't until recently, I noticed all the features are similar to other blogs. Malaysia4biotech.blogspot is using the same template as mine (Wait, it was there before?). It seems the same calender is used by another blogger (Worst! She's from UKM as well). There are just too many coincidences, isn't it?

Well, it's time to change a new template. Thinking of expanding the width of the blog post too. Hope I don't mess things up like the last time I tried. Hehe... stay tuned!

Also, I'm thinking of changing the blog's tagline. Just "Almost everything about forest & biotechnology". Throw away the word "Malaysia". And probably add "genomics" since my main interest is in plant genomics. Thus, "Almost everything about forest, biotechnology and genomics. ". Suddenly it sounds a bit too much. :p Any idea?

6 comments:

b@wee April 23, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Hey melissa,can you please put up the recent comments widget? so i dont have to go through every post to check if someone's replied to my comments? either that or put up the feed link for the comments.

b@wee April 23, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Darn.. its a feature on wordpress but blogger seems to have a problem getting the comments feed up.

Melissa Wong April 24, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

OK. Post/Comment Widget added.

b@wee April 25, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

thank you!

Melissa Wong April 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Yeah! A new look for my blog is complete!

Melissa Wong May 22, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Finally I have solved the time feed problem. I realized the time zone in my setting is not GMT+8

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP